«|Guardians of Redemption Home|»
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

«|Guardians of Redemption Home|»

«|Guardians of Redemption Community Forums|» - We are Recruiting!

HomeWebsiteSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AreebaAreeba (Hydra/Apoc/Chaos)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Durge

AreebaAreeba (Hydra/Apoc/Chaos) Empty
PostSubject: AreebaAreeba (Hydra/Apoc/Chaos)   AreebaAreeba (Hydra/Apoc/Chaos) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:28 pm

Como estas? (idk, I don't remember any spanish). ANYWAY, back on point here.

Name:Hydra/Apoc/Chaos

Profession:Jedi

Reason for joining:Looks like a fun clan, the members are pretty chill, and... uh... theres toast.

Special skills:Decent with saber, I build (outcast knows that), nothing else really, I don't think I put personal skills on here?

How long:Pfff, idk, like since lugormod came out?

Recent Clans:Uhm, I took a break for awhile but, old clan JoH Very Happy, CA, AoC, some others.

Other comments:I'm outside your window....Haha! Made you look.
Back to top Go down
OutCast

OutCast

PostSubject: Re: AreebaAreeba (Hydra/Apoc/Chaos)   AreebaAreeba (Hydra/Apoc/Chaos) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:35 pm

Accepted. We go back far and I miss those joh days xD, anyways welcome to the clan. Talk to me about ur rank am still thinking lol
Back to top Go down
Durge

PostSubject: Re: AreebaAreeba (Hydra/Apoc/Chaos)   AreebaAreeba (Hydra/Apoc/Chaos) EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:09 am

Woop woop =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AreebaAreeba (Hydra/Apoc/Chaos)   AreebaAreeba (Hydra/Apoc/Chaos) Empty

Back to top Go down

AreebaAreeba (Hydra/Apoc/Chaos)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
«|Guardians of Redemption Home|» :: Clan Recruitment & Downloads Section :: General Recruitment-
Jump to: